Long Time, No Write
It’s been a long time since I’ve written anything here. I’ve decided to challenge myself and my readers. I will post 5 things that I thank God for, my prayers, on this site once a week. If you feel so moved, post your “thanks” in the comments. Let’s do this together. I’ll need the encouragement of your comments to do this, so please join me.
1. I am thankful for the new job opportunities I have. I thank you Jesus for giving me the opportunity to grow and expand.
2. I thank you for the family I have, my supportive wife, daughter, mom, dad, brother, and sister. There are no words for what they mean to me, and I realize the evil you’ve kept from me through them.
3. I thank you for the struggling in life. I appreciate that you’ve given me neither poverty, nor riches.
4. Thank you for my friends whom I consider to be my betters. Thank you for the wise counsel they give me when I need it.
5. Thank you for the thorns in me, around me, and under my fingernails. Without them I would get proud and lose hope in you, in heaven, in something better and real. Renew the joy of your salvation in me.
Thank you Lord for this idea and please move others to join me in this. To your glory.